Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Versa Networks Exam VNX100 Topic 1 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Versa Networks's VNX100 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 1
[All VNX100 Questions]

Which two statements about Versa Analytics are true? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chauncey
19 days ago
I heard Versa Analytics can also predict the weather and make you a grilled cheese sandwich. Gotta be C and D for me.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
20 days ago
Real-time dashboards? Sign me up! I'll go with C and D. This is like the SD-WAN version of 'The Truman Show' for network admins.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
21 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I think I'll go with B and D - the REST APIs and real-time dashboards seem like must-have features.
upvoted 0 times
Annette
3 days ago
User1: Versa Analytics seems to offer some powerful tools for network management.
upvoted 0 times
Dewitt
11 days ago
User2: Definitely, those features make managing the SD-WAN environment much easier.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
12 days ago
User1: I agree, having REST APIs for integration and real-time dashboards are crucial for monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Van
25 days ago
The ability to configure logging parameters on SD-WAN CPEs and the REST APIs for northbound integration sound really useful, I'll choose A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
7 days ago
B) Versa Analytics provides REST APIs for northbound integration with third-party tools.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
10 days ago
A) Versa Analytics provides the ability to configure logging parameters on SD-WAN CPEs.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure Versa Analytics provides centralized logging and real-time traffic monitoring, so I'll go with C and D.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
19 days ago
Yes, and it also offers real-time traffic monitoring dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
23 days ago
I think Versa Analytics does provide centralized logging information about the SD-WAN environment.
upvoted 0 times
Noble
2 months ago
I'm not sure about A and C, but I think D is definitely true based on the features of Versa Analytics.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
2 months ago
I agree with you, Melvin. I also think D is true because Versa Analytics provides real-time traffic monitoring dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
2 months ago
I think B is true because Versa Analytics provides REST APIs for integration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel