Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Versa Networks Exam VNX100 Topic 1 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Versa Networks's VNX100 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 1
[All VNX100 Questions]

When onboarding a CPE using ZTP, the device shows up in the unknown device list in the Versa Director Inventory.

In this scenario, what caused this problem?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laura
2 months ago
If the device shows up in the unknown list, it's probably because you forgot to plug in the Ethernet cable. Or maybe the CPE just has a bad case of stage fright.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
24 days ago
B) A non-Versa-branded appliance is used as the CPE.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
29 days ago
A) The template workflow configuration does not have the correct serial number of the CPE defined.
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
2 months ago
Why would anyone use a non-Versa-branded appliance? That's like wearing socks with sandals - it just doesn't make sense!
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
2 months ago
I'm feeling lucky with A. The template workflow configuration probably doesn't have the correct serial number defined.
upvoted 0 times
Corrie
1 months ago
User2: Yeah, it's important to have the correct serial number defined in the template workflow configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
1 months ago
User1: I agree, A seems like the most likely cause.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Could it be D? The CPE being installed as a virtual machine might be the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
2 months ago
Definitely B. Using a non-Versa-branded appliance as the CPE will cause it to show up in the unknown device list.
upvoted 0 times
Lovetta
1 months ago
Definitely B. Using a non-Versa-branded appliance as the CPE will cause it to show up in the unknown device list.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Talia
1 months ago
A) The template workflow configuration does not have the correct serial number of the CPE defined.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
3 months ago
But what if a non-Versa-branded appliance is used as the CPE?
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. If the serial number is not defined correctly, the device will show up as unknown.
upvoted 0 times
Adela
3 months ago
I think the answer is C. The device workflow configuration needs to have the correct serial number of the CPE defined for it to be recognized in the Versa Director Inventory.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
2 months ago
C) The device workflow configuration does not have the correct serial number of the CPE defined.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
C) The device workflow configuration does not have the correct serial number of the CPE defined.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Janine
3 months ago
I think the problem is with the template workflow configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel