Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Veritas Exam VCS-413 Topic 6 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Veritas's VCS-413 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 6
[All VCS-413 Questions]

A Case Admin has run a keyword search that returns 10,000 documents. The Case Admin accesses the search report and sees that there are 13,000 ''Reviewable Items.''

What does the ''Reviewable items'' total include?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vinnie
6 days ago
I'm pretty confident that the answer is C. It just makes the most sense to include all the different document types in the 'Reviewable items' total. And hey, at least it's not a multiple-choice question where all the answers are the same. That would really mess with my head!
upvoted 0 times
Teri
12 days ago
Hah, 'Reviewable items'? Sounds like a fancy term for 'stuff I have to look at.' I guess C is the way to go, but I'm just here for the free coffee and snacks. This test is killing me!
upvoted 0 times
Keena
17 days ago
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
18 days ago
Because 'Reviewable items' total includes parent emails, attachments, loose files, and embedded items.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I was leaning towards B, but now I'm second-guessing myself. Maybe I should have paid more attention in class instead of doodling on my notes. *sigh*
upvoted 0 times
Keena
27 days ago
Why do you think it's C?
upvoted 0 times
Sharita
27 days ago
D sounds right to me. The 'Reviewable items' would include parent emails, attachments, embedded items, and related discussion thread items. Gotta cover all the bases, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
28 days ago
I think the correct answer is C. The 'Reviewable items' total should include parent emails, attachments, loose files, and embedded items. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
4 days ago
I think the correct answer is C. The 'Reviewable items' total should include parent emails, attachments, loose files, and embedded items. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
1 months ago
I believe it's C.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
1 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel