Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Trend Exam TM1-101 Topic 2 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Trend's TM1-101 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 2
[All TM1-101 Questions]

Which statement about the virus-pattern update feature is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Justa
3 days ago
Option D is interesting, but it sounds like it could get a bit complicated to manage the virus-pattern file status across all servers. I'm not sure I'd want that kind of headache.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
5 days ago
I'd go with option C. Centralizing the update management through the Management Console makes a lot of sense for larger networks.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
18 days ago
Option B seems the most logical to me. Configuring the retry attempts for failed updates is a common feature in many security products.
upvoted 0 times
Johanna
14 days ago
A) You can configure the Normal Server to send you a notification if the update fails.
upvoted 0 times
Ronna
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think B) You can configure the number of times the Normal Server retries to download updates if an update fails makes sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
21 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) You can configure the Information Server to automatically check the virus-pattern file running on each Normal Server and notify you if a file is outdated.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
26 days ago
I think the answer is A) You can configure the Normal Server to send you a notification if the update fails.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel