Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Trend Exam TM1-101 Topic 2 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for Trend's TM1-101 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 2
[All TM1-101 Questions]

You are the network administrator for a large zoo. The network includes four servers and one file-server appliance. Although you understand the importance of regularly updating the virus-pattern file on each server, you are concerned about maintaining network security and minimizing Internet traffic. Which configuration should you use to distribute virus-pattern and program updates?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Markus
2 days ago
I see both points, but I think option C is more secure. Having a Normal Server at each location adds an extra layer of protection.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
4 days ago
I disagree, I believe option D is more efficient. Having a central Information Server would streamline the process.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
14 days ago
I like the efficiency of Option C. Downloading updates on one server and then distributing them to the rest is a smart move to keep the network secure without clogging up the pipes.
upvoted 0 times
Lynna
1 days ago
User 2: Definitely, having one server handle the downloads for the rest is a smart way to keep the network secure.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
2 days ago
User 1: I agree, Option C seems like the best choice for distributing updates efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
24 days ago
I think option C is the best choice. It would minimize Internet traffic and ensure all servers get the updates.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
24 days ago
Option C seems like the way to go. Centralizing the update process and having the other servers grab from the designated update server makes sense to minimize network traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Murray
1 days ago
Centralizing updates is a smart way to maintain network security and minimize traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
2 days ago
It definitely makes sense to have one server handle the updates for the others.
upvoted 0 times
Vicente
8 days ago
I agree, having a designated update server for all servers to grab updates from is efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
11 days ago
Option C seems like the best choice. Centralizing updates can help minimize Internet traffic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel