Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Trend Exam TM1-101 Topic 2 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Trend's TM1-101 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 2
[All TM1-101 Questions]

You have just updated the virus-pattern file and the scan engine in a single deployment action on Server 1, Server 2, and Server 3. The virus-pattern file seems to be causing problems on Server 1, so you decide to use the Rollback feature to revert to the previous version. Which action is possible?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Talia
3 months ago
I think option C is a good compromise. We can roll back the virus-pattern file on all servers but keep the scan engine updated.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
3 months ago
Option D is tempting, but I think that would just create more problems in the long run. Better to go with the safe choice and roll everything back on all servers.
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
26 days ago
Yeah, option B seems like the best choice in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
26 days ago
I think we should go with option B as well to avoid any further complications.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
29 days ago
I agree, it's better to be safe than sorry.
upvoted 0 times
Linn
1 months ago
I think rolling back everything on all servers is the most reliable option.
upvoted 0 times
Marcos
1 months ago
Yeah, option B seems like the best choice in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
2 months ago
I agree, it's better to be safe than sorry.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
3 months ago
But what if we want to keep the updated scan engine on Server 1? Option D doesn't allow for that.
upvoted 0 times
An
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question was trying to catch people out with those sneaky options. But option B is the winner for sure!
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
3 months ago
I agree with Shawn. The question clearly states that if you use the Rollback feature, you must reverse the entire action previously deployed.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
3 months ago
Option B seems the most logical choice here. You can't selectively roll back the virus-pattern file on one server and not the others.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
Yes, it's better to roll back the entire action to avoid any potential issues with different versions on each server.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
3 months ago
I agree, option B is the safest choice to ensure consistency across all servers.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D is the way to go. We should roll back both files on Server 1 only.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
4 months ago
I think option A is the best choice. It allows us to roll back the virus-pattern file on Server 1 only.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel