Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGEA-101 Topic 1 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGEA-101 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 1
[All OGEA-101 Questions]

According to the TOGAF standard, what term describes an individual with an interest in a system?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

According to the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, a stakeholder is ''an individual with an interest in a system'' 1. A stakeholder can be anyone who is affected by the system, or who can influence or be influenced by the system. Stakeholders can have different roles, perspectives, and concerns regarding the system, and they can be internal or external to the organization. Stakeholder management is a technique that helps to identify, analyze, and engage the stakeholders of an architecture project, and to address their needs and expectations 2. The other options are not correct, as they are not the term used by the TOGAF Standard to describe an individual with an interest in a system. A consumer is ''an individual or group that uses a product or service'' 1. A lead architect is ''an individual who is responsible for leading the development of an architecture'' 1. A sponsor is ''an individual who provides funding and support for an architecture project'' 1. Reference: 1: TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, Part I: Introduction, Chapter 3: Definitions. 2: TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, Part III: ADM Guidelines and Techniques, Chapter 24: Stakeholder Management.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arthur
16 days ago
Sponsors are important too, but stakeholders are more directly involved in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Deja
17 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) sponsor.
upvoted 0 times
James
22 days ago
Haha, 'lead architect'? Really? That's like asking what the opposite of 'up' is. Clearly, it's 'stakeholder' all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
12 days ago
A) stakeholder
upvoted 0 times
Royce
25 days ago
I agree with Arthur, stakeholders are individuals with an interest in a system.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
27 days ago
Stakeholder, of course! Anyone who has a vested interest in the system is a stakeholder. What kind of exam question is this, anyway? Too easy!
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
28 days ago
Hmm, I was debating between 'stakeholder' and 'sponsor'. Guess I'll go with 'stakeholder' since that sounds more like the TOGAF lingo.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
10 days ago
Yeah, 'stakeholder' definitely fits the TOGAF standard.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
16 days ago
I think 'stakeholder' is the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
1 months ago
I thought it was 'consumer', but now that I think about it, that's more about the end-user, not the broader interested parties.
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
1 days ago
D) sponsor
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
14 days ago
C) lead architect
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
20 days ago
B) consumer
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
22 days ago
A) stakeholder
upvoted 0 times
Benton
1 months ago
Definitely the stakeholder. I remember learning about that term in the TOGAF training.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
18 days ago
I agree, stakeholders play a crucial role in the success of a system.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
1 months ago
Yes, you're right. A stakeholder is an individual with an interest in a system.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) stakeholder.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel