Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGEA-101 Topic 1 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGEA-101 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 1
[All OGEA-101 Questions]

According to the TOGAF standard, what term describes an individual with an interest in a system?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

According to the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, a stakeholder is ''an individual with an interest in a system'' 1. A stakeholder can be anyone who is affected by the system, or who can influence or be influenced by the system. Stakeholders can have different roles, perspectives, and concerns regarding the system, and they can be internal or external to the organization. Stakeholder management is a technique that helps to identify, analyze, and engage the stakeholders of an architecture project, and to address their needs and expectations 2. The other options are not correct, as they are not the term used by the TOGAF Standard to describe an individual with an interest in a system. A consumer is ''an individual or group that uses a product or service'' 1. A lead architect is ''an individual who is responsible for leading the development of an architecture'' 1. A sponsor is ''an individual who provides funding and support for an architecture project'' 1. Reference: 1: TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, Part I: Introduction, Chapter 3: Definitions. 2: TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, Part III: ADM Guidelines and Techniques, Chapter 24: Stakeholder Management.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emerson
1 months ago
Stakeholder, definitely. Though I did wonder if they were trying to trick us with 'consumer'. TOGAF is all about those stakeholders, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Diego
15 days ago
Yeah, they definitely emphasize the importance of stakeholders in TOGAF.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
21 days ago
I agree, stakeholder is the correct term.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
1 months ago
I believe stakeholders are more involved in the system than sponsors, so A) stakeholder makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
1 months ago
Sponsor? What, is this a fundraising campaign or something? Stakeholder is the answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
22 days ago
I agree, stakeholder is the correct answer according to the TOGAF standard.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
24 days ago
Yes, you're right. Stakeholder is the term used to describe an individual with an interest in a system.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
2 months ago
Hmm, lead architect? Maybe if this was an architecture exam, but for TOGAF, stakeholder is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
6 days ago
Not sponsor either. Stakeholder is the term used in the TOGAF standard.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
11 days ago
D) sponsor
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
14 days ago
No, not consumer. Stakeholder is the correct term in TOGAF.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
22 days ago
B) consumer
upvoted 0 times
Flo
1 months ago
Definitely stakeholder, they are the ones with an interest in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
1 months ago
A) stakeholder
upvoted 0 times
Delila
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) sponsor.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
2 months ago
I agree with Lorriane, stakeholders are individuals with an interest in a system.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
2 months ago
I was going with consumer, but stakeholder makes much more sense. TOGAF's got it right on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
2 months ago
Stakeholder, of course! That's the term TOGAF uses for anyone with an interest in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
1 months ago
I agree, stakeholder is a key concept in TOGAF for involving all relevant parties in the system development process.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
2 months ago
Yes, stakeholder is the correct term used in TOGAF for individuals with an interest in a system.
upvoted 0 times
Lorriane
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) stakeholder.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel