Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGBA-101 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGBA-101 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All OGBA-101 Questions]

In what TOGAF ADM phase should the architect locate existing architecture descriptions to create an information map?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

In the TOGAF ADM cycle, Phase A, the Architecture Vision phase, is where the architect would locate existing architecture descriptions to create an information map. This phase involves understanding the strategic context for the architecture work, defining the scope, identifying stakeholders, creating the Architecture Vision, and obtaining approvals to proceed with the work. Part of this involves reviewing existing documentation to understand the current state of the architecture and the information that is already available, which would be useful for creating an information map.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ivory
11 days ago
Option D is the way to go. The architect needs to map out the existing architecture before they can start planning the new one.
upvoted 0 times
Salina
12 days ago
Ha! This question is a real brain-teaser. I'll go with Option A, just to keep the architect on their toes during Phase E.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
16 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards Option C, the Preliminary Phase, where the architect should gather all the necessary information.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
21 days ago
I agree with Carey, Phase E is the right phase for creating an information map.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
22 days ago
But Phase E focuses on consolidating the architecture descriptions into an information map.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
30 days ago
I disagree, I believe it should be done in Phase A.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
1 months ago
I think the architect should locate existing architecture descriptions in Phase E.
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
1 months ago
I'm going with Option B. The architect should identify the existing architecture in Phase A before moving forward.
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
26 days ago
I think Phase A is the right choice to locate existing architecture descriptions.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
1 months ago
Option D seems like the most logical choice. The architect should locate existing architecture descriptions in Phase B to create an information map.
upvoted 0 times
Kimi
18 days ago
Yes, Phase B is the correct phase to create an information map.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
27 days ago
I agree, Phase B is where the architect should locate existing architecture descriptions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel