Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGBA-101 Topic 1 Question 22 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGBA-101 exam
Question #: 22
Topic #: 1
[All OGBA-101 Questions]

Consider the following representation of a business model:

Which of the following business models is this an example of?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The provided representation of a business model appears to be a variant of the Business Model Canvas, which is a strategic management template for developing new or documenting existing business models. It is a visual chart with elements describing a firm's value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances. The model assists firms in aligning their activities by illustrating potential trade-offs. Since none of the options precisely match the Business Model Canvas and the Four Box Framework is conceptually closest to the Business Model Canvas, option B is the best available answer, albeit not a perfect match.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Thurman
1 months ago
I see your point, Ozell. The image does seem to align with the Four Box Framework.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
2 months ago
I'm just happy they didn't ask us to draw the whole thing from scratch. That would have been a real cube-solving challenge!
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
4 days ago
I'm just happy they didn't ask us to draw the whole thing from scratch. That would have been a real cube-solving challenge!
upvoted 0 times
Eric
5 days ago
C) The Business Model Innovation factory
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
7 days ago
B) The Four Box Framework
upvoted 0 times
Sol
1 months ago
A) The Business Model Cube
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
2 months ago
But look at the image, it matches the Four Box Framework.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
2 months ago
Ah, the old Business Model Cube! Gotta love those 3D representations of business strategy. Although, this one looks a bit flat, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. The layout seems a bit more complex than the typical Four Box. Maybe it's one of those fancy new-fangled 'innovation factories'?
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
24 days ago
User 2: Yeah, it does look more complex than the Four Box Framework.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
1 months ago
User 1: I think it might be the Business Model Innovation factory.
upvoted 0 times
Lacey
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's the Business Model Cube.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
2 months ago
This looks like the classic Four Box Framework to me. The quadrants neatly capture the key components of a business model.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
1 months ago
Yes, it's a simple yet effective way to break down the different aspects of a business model.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
1 months ago
I agree, the Four Box Framework is a great way to visually represent a business model.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
2 months ago
I think it's the Four Box Framework.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel