Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGBA-101 Topic 1 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGBA-101 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 1
[All OGBA-101 Questions]

Which of the following is an analysis technique which is used to show a range of different perspectives on the same set of business capabilities?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Heat mapping is an analysis technique used to provide a visual representation of data, often to show performance against a set of criteria. In the context of business capabilities, heat maps can be used to represent various dimensions such as maturity levels, investment priorities, risk levels, etc., on the same set of business capabilities. This allows different stakeholders to quickly grasp where attention is needed or how capabilities align with strategic priorities.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Antonio
2 months ago
B) Heat mapping is the answer, just like the temperature of my coffee right now - too hot to handle!
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
1 months ago
D) Information mapping might be helpful too, but B) Heat mapping seems to be the most effective in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
2 months ago
C) Relationship mapping could also be useful, but I agree that B) Heat mapping is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
2 months ago
A) Capability decomposition sounds interesting, but I think the answer is B) Heat mapping.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B) Heat mapping and C) Relationship mapping. Both seem like they could show different perspectives on business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Delbert
2 months ago
A) Capability decomposition is the way to go. Breaking down those capabilities into smaller, more manageable pieces is crucial for analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
2 months ago
C) Information mapping might provide a different perspective on the business capabilities. It's worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
2 months ago
B) I think relationship mapping could also be useful to show how different capabilities are interconnected.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
2 months ago
A) Capability decomposition is definitely the best choice. It helps us understand the business capabilities better.
upvoted 0 times
Chara
2 months ago
I agree with Lacresha, because capability decomposition helps to break down business capabilities into smaller components for better analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) Capability decomposition.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
3 months ago
D) Information mapping sounds like the right choice here. It helps to understand the relationships between various business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) Heat mapping. It's a great way to visualize the importance and performance of different business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I would go with A) Capability decomposition, as it also helps in understanding different perspectives on business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Marnie
2 months ago
I agree, heat mapping is a useful analysis technique for gaining insights into business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) Heat mapping. It's a great way to visualize the importance and performance of different business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Fallon
2 months ago
Actually, the correct answer is A) Capability decomposition. It is the analysis technique used to show a range of different perspectives on the same set of business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Svetlana
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel