Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGA-031 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGA-031 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All OGA-031 Questions]

Consider the following diagram showing a small part of ArchiSurance's Digital Customer Intimacy strategy

Which of the following describes this diagram?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Based on the ArchiMate 3 documents or objectives, a capability represents an ability that an active structure element, such as an organization, person, or system, possesses. An outcome represents an end result that has been achieved. A realization relationship indicates that an entity plays a critical role in the creation, achievement, sustenance, or operation of a more abstract entity. The diagram uses a realization relationship from the Digital customer management capability to the Excellent online customer interaction outcome to indicate that the capability realizes the outcome.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amie
17 days ago
This diagram reminds me of my grandma's knitting patterns. Thankfully, the questions are easier to follow than her instructions!
upvoted 0 times
Willard
11 days ago
B) The Digital customer management capability realizes the outcome Excellent online customer interaction_
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
12 days ago
A) The Digital customer management capability achieves the goal of Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
27 days ago
I see your point, Michal. I also think A) is the best choice because it directly links the capability to the goal of excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Michal
1 months ago
But the diagram clearly shows the relationship between the capability and the outcome, so I still think A) is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
1 months ago
A) The Digital customer management capability achieves the goal of Excellent online customer interaction. Hmm, not quite. The diagram shows the capability realizing the outcome, not achieving a goal.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
10 days ago
A) The Digital customer management capability achieves the goal of Excellent online customer interaction. Actually, the diagram indicates that the capability realizes the outcome, not achieves a goal.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
15 days ago
B) The Digital customer management capability realizes the outcome Excellent online customer interaction. That's correct. The diagram shows how the capability leads to the outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is B) The Digital customer management capability realizes the outcome Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Michal
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) The Digital customer management capability achieves the goal of Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
2 months ago
D) The Digital customer management strategy relates to the principle of Excellent online customer interaction. I like how this option connects the strategy to the principle. Very insightful!
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
B) The Digital customer management capability realizes the outcome Excellent online customer interaction. Spot on! This diagram clearly shows the capability leading to the desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
13 days ago
D) The Digital customer management strategy relates to the principle of Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Dorcas
20 days ago
C) The Digital customer management outcome is influenced by the requirement for Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
1 months ago
B) The Digital customer management capability realizes the outcome Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
1 months ago
A) The Digital customer management capability achieves the goal of Excellent online customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel