Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGA-031 Topic 1 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGA-031 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 1
[All OGA-031 Questions]

Consider the following diagram:

What correctly describes this diagram?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Based on the ArchiMate 3 documents or objectives, a technology function represents a collection of technology behavior that can be performed by a node. The diagram uses a composition relationship to indicate that technology function A consists of four other technology functions. The notation for a composition relationship is a solid line with a filled diamond at the end that points to the whole element. The diagram also uses an information flow relationship to indicate that information is exchanged from Administrate Replication to the other functions. The notation for an information flow relationship is a dashed line with an open arrowhead at the end that points to the direction of the flow.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jonelle
1 months ago
This question is as clear as mud, but I'm feeling lucky today. I'll go with option A because who doesn't love a good parallel processing scenario?
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
1 months ago
I'm going with option D. The diagram is pretty straightforward, and it makes sense that Technology function A is composed of four technology functions with information flowing from Administrate Replication.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
27 days ago
Yes, the diagram clearly shows the flow of information from Administrate Replication to the other functions.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
28 days ago
I agree, option D seems to be the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
Because the diagram shows how Technology function A is composed of four technology processes, with Administrate Replication reading information from the other processes.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
2 months ago
Why do you think it's C?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. The diagram looks a bit confusing to me. I'll take a guess and say option C, but I'm not too confident about it.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
26 days ago
User 2: I agree, the diagram is a bit confusing but option C seems to make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
1 months ago
User 1: I think option C is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's C.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
2 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with option B. The diagram seems to show that the Administrate Replication service is broken down into three other services.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
2 months ago
I think option D is correct. The diagram clearly shows that Technology function A is composed of four technology functions, and the information flows from Administrate Replication to the other functions.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but option A could also make sense since it mentions how the first function triggers the other three functions in parallel.
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
1 months ago
I think option B could also be a possibility, as it mentions how Administrate Replication service is broken down into three other services.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
2 months ago
I agree with you, option D seems to be the most accurate description of the diagram.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel