Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGA-031 Topic 1 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGA-031 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 1
[All OGA-031 Questions]

Consider the following symbol, which represents information about a transformation project at ArchiSurance involving systems and business processes:

Which of the following statements correctly expresses the meaning of the symbol?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clay
2 months ago
I don't know, you guys. This question is giving me a headache. Maybe we should just ask the Board of Directors themselves. I hear they have a special hotline for this kind of thing.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 months ago
Haha, Option D? Really? The Board of Directors having 'concerns' about the project? That's like saying the CEO is worried about getting a raise. I'm going with Option C - it's the only one that makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
2 months ago
Micheline: Yeah, that does seem more realistic. Option C it is then.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
2 months ago
User 2: I think Option C makes more sense. The transformed systems storing information for the Board of Directors seems plausible.
upvoted 0 times
Fallon
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, Option D seems unlikely. The Board of Directors probably wouldn't have concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. The question says the symbol represents 'information about a transformation project,' so I think Option B makes the most sense. The Board of Directors has a business role in this, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be B. The Board of Directors might have a business role in the project.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
3 months ago
I agree with you, Lilli. The symbol seems to indicate that the transformed systems will store information for the Board of Directors.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
3 months ago
C'mon, the Board of Directors is clearly involved in this project. It's not like they're just sitting around watching Netflix all day. Option C is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
2 months ago
Yeah, option C makes the most sense. They need the information stored in the transformed systems.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
2 months ago
I agree, the Board of Directors definitely has a role in this project.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
2 months ago
Yeah, they must be interested in the information stored in the transformed systems.
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
2 months ago
I agree, the Board of Directors definitely has a role in this project.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel