Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-093 Topic 2 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-093 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 2
[All OG0-093 Questions]

What are the levels of the Architecture Landscape?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Effie
2 months ago
I think E) Foundation, Common and Solution Architectures make more sense in the context of Architecture Landscape.
upvoted 0 times
Augustine
2 months ago
I'm just going to go with whichever answer has the most buzzwords. Can't go wrong with that strategy, right?
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
2 months ago
But I read that D) Capability, Segment and Strategic Architectures are also part of it.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
2 months ago
B. Corporate EA, Project Team and Portfolio Team Architectures? Sounds more like an organizational chart than architecture levels. *yawn*
upvoted 0 times
Freida
2 months ago
E. Foundation, Common and Solution Architectures - sounds like a nice, tidy package deal. Who needs all those other layers anyway?
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
26 days ago
D) Capability, Segment and Strategic Architectures - these levels help in aligning business goals with technology strategies.
upvoted 0 times
Melda
1 months ago
E) Foundation, Common and Solution Architectures - they provide a solid groundwork for building and implementing solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
1 months ago
C) Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures - they are essential for understanding different aspects of the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
2 months ago
A) Baseline, Transition and Target Architectures - each level serves a specific purpose in the overall architecture landscape.
upvoted 0 times
Kristian
2 months ago
D. Capability, Segment and Strategic Architectures sounds like the most comprehensive answer to me. Gotta love those fancy architecture terms!
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
28 days ago
I see your point, but I still think D. Capability, Segment and Strategic Architectures provides a more strategic view of the architecture landscape.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
2 months ago
I agree, but I think A. Baseline, Transition and Target Architectures is also crucial for understanding the full picture.
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
2 months ago
I think C. Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures covers all the important aspects.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
2 months ago
I believe it's C) Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures. This covers the four main domains of enterprise architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 months ago
Actually, the correct answer is A. Baseline, Transition and Target Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures. This covers the four main domains of enterprise architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
3 months ago
I think the levels of Architecture Landscape are A) Baseline, Transition and Target Architectures.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel