Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-093 Topic 2 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-093 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 2
[All OG0-093 Questions]

What is part of the approach in the ADM Preliminary Phase?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tomoko
2 months ago
Ah, the joys of enterprise architecture exams. Defining the enterprise and creating the vision? Piece of cake! *cracks knuckles* Time to ace this thing.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
2 months ago
Business modeling, huh? Looks like they want us to get creative. But I think I'll stick to the basics - B and E all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
1 months ago
Yeah, sticking to the basics is always a good approach. Those options cover the key aspects of the ADM Preliminary Phase.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
2 months ago
I think developing an Architecture Contract is important too, it helps set the guidelines for the project.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
2 months ago
I agree, defining the enterprise and creating the Architecture Vision deliverable are essential.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
3 months ago
I believe defining the enterprise is crucial as well. It sets the foundation for the rest of the architecture work.
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
3 months ago
I agree with you, Carin. Developing an Architecture Contract is also important in this phase.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
3 months ago
I think part of the approach in the ADM Preliminary Phase is preparing a consolidated Gap Analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Ethan
3 months ago
Developing an Architecture Contract? Sounds like a fancy way of saying 'getting everyone on the same page'. I'm feeling B and E for this one.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
2 months ago
Yeah, having a clear contract can definitely help in getting everyone on the same page.
upvoted 0 times
Lynette
2 months ago
I think developing an Architecture Contract is important too, it helps ensure everyone is aligned.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
2 months ago
I agree, defining the enterprise and creating the Architecture Vision deliverable are key in the preliminary phase.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
3 months ago
Preparing a consolidated Gap Analysis? Nah, that's more for the Architecture Vision phase. Gotta go with C and E, my dudes.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
3 months ago
The ADM Preliminary Phase is all about defining the enterprise and creating the Architecture Vision deliverable. Option B and E are the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
2 months ago
Yes, creating the Architecture Vision deliverable is also important to set the direction.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
2 months ago
I think defining the enterprise is crucial in the ADM Preliminary Phase.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
3 months ago
Creating the Architecture Vision deliverable is also important to set the direction.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
3 months ago
I think defining the enterprise is crucial in the ADM Preliminary Phase.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel