Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-093 Topic 1 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-093 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 1
[All OG0-093 Questions]

What are the levels of the Architecture Landscape?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Solange
2 months ago
Haha, B is clearly a joke answer. Corporate EA, Project Team, and Portfolio Team? What is this, Inception?
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
Obviously the answer is E. Foundation, Common, and Solution Architectures - everyone knows that! *rolls eyes*
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between C and D. Capability, Segment, and Strategic Architectures also sound like they could be the levels. This is a tough one!
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be Corporate EA, Project Team, and Portfolio Team Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Marta
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards Baseline, Transition, and Target Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
2 months ago
I believe it's Capability, Segment, and Strategic Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Thea
2 months ago
I think the levels are Business, Data, Applications, and Technology Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Juliana
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. The four main architecture domains are Business, Data, Applications, and Technology.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
1 months ago
I believe it's D. Capability, Segment, and Strategic Architectures seem crucial in architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
1 months ago
I think it might be A. Baseline, Transition, and Target Architectures sound important.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
I agree, the correct answer is C. Those are the four main architecture domains.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
2 months ago
I believe the correct answer is D. Capability, Segment, and Strategic Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
2 months ago
Actually, I think the correct answer is A. Baseline, Transition, and Target Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
2 months ago
I agree with you, the correct answer is C. Those are the four main architecture domains.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
3 months ago
I think it's E) Foundation, Common and Solution Architectures because those are the key components in any architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Mi
3 months ago
But I read that it could also be D) Capability, Segment and Strategic Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
3 months ago
I believe it's C) Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architectures.
upvoted 0 times
Mi
3 months ago
I think the levels of Architecture Landscape are A) Baseline, Transition and Target Architectures.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel