Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-091 Topic 4 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-091 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 4
[All OG0-091 Questions]

What ADM Phase generates the initial complete version of the Architecture Roadmap?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabine
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the answer is C: Migration Planning. That's where we figure out how to actually get from here to there, right? Gotta love those migration plans!
upvoted 0 times
Keena
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. D: Technology Architecture seems like a potential answer too, since that's where the technical details get worked out.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
2 months ago
I agree, Phase A makes sense for generating the Architecture Roadmap.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards D) Phase D: Technology Architecture, since that's where the technical details are ironed out.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
2 months ago
I think it's A) Phase A: Architecture Vision, that's where the initial complete version is created.
upvoted 0 times
Johana
2 months ago
I agree, Phase A is where the Architecture Roadmap is first created.
upvoted 0 times
Cornell
2 months ago
I agree, Phase A is where the big picture is painted.
upvoted 0 times
Delila
2 months ago
I think it's A) Phase A: Architecture Vision, that's where the initial complete version is developed.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
2 months ago
I think it's A) Phase A: Architecture Vision, that's where the initial complete version is created.
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
3 months ago
Phase A: Architecture Vision seems like the logical choice here. That's where the initial roadmap is established, right?
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
2 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to have a clear vision before moving on to the other phases.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct. Phase A: Architecture Vision is where the initial complete version of the Architecture Roadmap is generated.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel