Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-091 Topic 3 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-091 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 3
[All OG0-091 Questions]

In Phase D of the ADM cycle, if you are following the order of the steps defined and the current is to perform gap analysis, what is the next step?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Edgar
1 months ago
Wait, is the answer F) Develop Baseline Architecture? I mean, if you're already in Phase D, shouldn't you be building on the baseline you established in the earlier phases?
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
18 days ago
You're right, the answer is not F) Develop Baseline Architecture. It is actually B) Define candidate roadmap components.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
26 days ago
No, the next step after performing gap analysis in Phase D is to Define candidate roadmap components.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
2 months ago
Haha, this is a tricky one! I'm going to go with D) Create Architecture Definition Document. It just seems like the natural progression from the gap analysis step. Plus, who doesn't love a good architecture definition document?
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is to Develop Architecture Definition Document.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
2 months ago
E) Develop Architecture Definition Document seems like the right answer to me. I mean, you've already done the gap analysis, so the next step would be to start putting together the actual documentation, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
4 days ago
That's a good point. It's important to get feedback from stakeholders before finalizing the architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Ruby
5 days ago
Should we also consider conducting a formal stakeholder review before moving on to documentation?
upvoted 0 times
Otis
7 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. It's important to start documenting the architecture at that point.
upvoted 0 times
Noble
1 months ago
I think E) Develop Architecture Definition Document is the next step after gap analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Orville
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. Maybe the answer is C) Conduct formal stakeholder review? That seems like a reasonable next step after gap analysis, to get feedback from the stakeholders.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
2 months ago
I think the next step is B) Define candidate roadmap components. The question specifically mentions the 'ADM cycle', and in Phase D, gap analysis is the current step, so the next logical step would be to define the roadmap components based on those gaps.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
29 days ago
Actually, I think the next step is A) Resolve impacts across the Architecture Landscape. It's important to address any impacts before defining the roadmap components.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
30 days ago
I agree, B) Define candidate roadmap components makes sense after performing gap analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
2 months ago
But wouldn't it make more sense to Conduct formal stakeholder review next?
upvoted 0 times
Marg
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the next step is to Define candidate roadmap components.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
2 months ago
I think the next step is to Resolve impacts across the Architecture Landscape.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel