Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-091 Topic 3 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-091 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 3
[All OG0-091 Questions]

Which of the following is the representation of a related set of concerns?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johnetta
2 months ago
Architecture view, definitely. I mean, what else would you use to represent a related set of concerns? This question is a piece of cake!
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer was just trying to confuse us with all these options. I'm going with C. Catalog - it's the most straightforward choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
1 months ago
I'm not so sure, I think Architecture viewpoint could also be a valid representation of a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
1 months ago
I think you might be right, Catalog does seem like the most straightforward choice.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
2 months ago
D. Matrix is the way to go! It's the best way to organize and present a related set of concerns, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Marica
1 months ago
E) Architecture view can also be used to organize and present related concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
2 months ago
A) Architecture viewpoint is also a good way to represent a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Loren
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and E. Both seem like they could represent a related set of concerns, but I'm leaning towards A - Architecture viewpoint.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
1 months ago
Yeah, A does seem like the most fitting representation of a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
1 months ago
I agree, it seems like the most relevant option.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
2 months ago
Yeah, A does seem like the most appropriate option.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
2 months ago
I think A - Architecture viewpoint is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
2 months ago
I agree, it seems like the most fitting representation.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 months ago
I think A - Architecture viewpoint is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
3 months ago
I agree with Malika. A) Architecture viewpoint makes sense because it represents a set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
3 months ago
I think the answer is E. Architecture view. That's the representation that captures a related set of concerns, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dan
2 months ago
I agree, the architecture view captures all the related concerns in one representation.
upvoted 0 times
Dexter
2 months ago
Actually, the correct answer is E) Architecture view. It is the representation that captures a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
2 months ago
I believe it is A) Architecture viewpoint. That seems to capture a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The architecture view is the representation of a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The architecture view is the representation of a related set of concerns.
upvoted 0 times
Malika
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) Architecture viewpoint.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel