Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OG0-091 Topic 1 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OG0-091 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 1
[All OG0-091 Questions]

Which of the following types of architecture defines technology standards for building blocks and reflects general computing requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Suzan
28 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards D. Common Systems Architecture, but I also like the sound of B. Foundation Architecture. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
5 days ago
True, it's a tough decision to make.
upvoted 0 times
Roy
13 days ago
But B. Foundation Architecture also sounds promising.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
17 days ago
I agree, it seems like a solid choice.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
20 days ago
I think D. Common Systems Architecture is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
1 months ago
I don't know, but I'm hoping the answer isn't E. Organization-Specific Architecture. That sounds way too specific for a general certification exam.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
1 months ago
D. Common Systems Architecture makes the most sense to me. It's the only one that explicitly mentions 'technology standards' and 'general computing requirements'.
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
1 months ago
I believe it's A) Industry Architecture because it sets standards for building blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) Common Systems Architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I'm going with B. Foundation Architecture. It seems to be the foundation for the other architectures, so it must cover the general computing requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Sunshine
1 months ago
I think the answer is D. Common Systems Architecture. It sounds like the most comprehensive in terms of defining technology standards and general computing requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
27 days ago
I think Foundation Architecture might also be a good option, as it sets the groundwork for building blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
29 days ago
I agree, Common Systems Architecture seems like the best choice for setting technology standards.
upvoted 0 times
Marica
2 months ago
I agree with Phillip, Foundation Architecture makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Foundation Architecture.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel