Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-401 Topic 1 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-401 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 1
[All SD0-401 Questions]

What is the best reason for reporting all security compromises?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Georgeanna
28 days ago
Reporting security compromises? That's like putting a neon sign on your network that says 'Hack me, I'm a buffet!' But hey, at least it keeps the security team on their toes, right?
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
6 days ago
D) Reporting security compromises helps prevent similar breaches in the future.
upvoted 0 times
Rodney
8 days ago
C) Reporting security compromises facilitates the monitoring of security policies.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
12 days ago
A) Reporting security compromises aids in apprehending and prosecuting offenders.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
1 months ago
Reporting security compromises? That's like throwing a party and inviting the entire internet. Sure, it might help in the long run, but I'd rather keep the skeletons in the closet, thank you very much.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
3 days ago
Reporting security compromises helps prevent similar breaches in the future.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
11 days ago
A) Reporting security compromises aids in apprehending and prosecuting offenders.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
15 days ago
C) Reporting security compromises facilitates the monitoring of security policies.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
19 days ago
B) Reporting security compromises demonstrates that the security policy is working.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
20 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
Reporting security compromises? That's a no-brainer. It's like playing 'Where's Waldo' with the hackers - the more info you have, the better chance you have of finding them.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
23 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
25 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
2 months ago
Reporting security compromises? Isn't that like putting up a 'Kick Me' sign on your organization's back? I'd rather keep it on the down-low and pretend everything's fine.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
14 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Erick
25 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
29 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 months ago
I see your point, Rodrigo. Monitoring security policies can help prevent future breaches.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
2 months ago
I believe C) Reporting security compromises facilitates the monitoring of security policies is also crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
2 months ago
I agree with Mohammad. It's important to catch those responsible for security breaches.
upvoted 0 times
Mohammad
2 months ago
I think the best reason is A) Reporting security compromises aids in apprehending and prosecuting offenders.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
2 months ago
Well, duh! Reporting security compromises is like the first step in catching the bad guys. It's like leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for the cyber-cops to follow.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel