Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-302 Topic 3 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-302 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 3
[All SD0-302 Questions]

Which of these would be the most valid definition of stress?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dean
3 months ago
I agree with you, Rodolfo. Stress is definitely related to change, it's how our body responds to new or challenging situations.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
3 months ago
I think the most valid definition of stress is B) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to situations involving change.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
3 months ago
Haha, D) definitely isn't the right answer. Stress is hardly the natural reaction to exciting or joyful situations! That's just adrenaline.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
3 months ago
I'd have to go with B) as well. Stress is our natural reaction to any significant shift in our lives, not just bad things.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
3 months ago
I agree, B) seems like the most comprehensive definition. Stress can be triggered by all kinds of changes, not just crises or negative events.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
3 months ago
I think B) is the most valid definition. Stress can definitely arise from any situation involving change, whether it's positive or negative.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
I think A) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to a crisis like a family tragedy is also a valid definition.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
2 months ago
I agree, B) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to situations involving change.
upvoted 0 times
Lynsey
2 months ago
I believe C) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to new members joining the team.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
2 months ago
I think A) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to a crisis like a family tragedy.
upvoted 0 times
Erin
3 months ago
I agree, B) Stress is an individuals natural reaction to situations involving change.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel