Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-302 Topic 2 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-302 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 2
[All SD0-302 Questions]

Of the options listed, which is a common cause of stress often seen in the Service Desk environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Una
1 months ago
Haha, B all the way! Losing your team and having to start fresh? That's enough to make anyone want to pull their hair out.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
1 months ago
D. Desk seating plans? Really? That's the best they could come up with? Clearly, they've never worked in a call center.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
1 months ago
Hmm, I'd have to go with C. Working with developers? That's a recipe for stress if I ever saw one.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
10 days ago
C) Working closely with developers
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
11 days ago
B) Staff have left and been replaced
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
21 days ago
A) Routine scheduling of tasks
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
2 months ago
I think both B) Staff turnover and C) Working with developers can be stressful. It's important for the Service Desk team to have good support and communication in place.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 months ago
I believe C) Working closely with developers can also be a cause of stress. Communication and understanding between different teams can be challenging.
upvoted 0 times
Annett
2 months ago
I agree with Wai. When staff leave, it can disrupt the workflow and cause stress for the remaining team members.
upvoted 0 times
Wai
2 months ago
I think B) Staff have left and been replaced is a common cause of stress in the Service Desk environment.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
2 months ago
Option B for sure, nothing like dealing with a whole new team to really ramp up the pressure!
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
1 months ago
I agree, it can be challenging to adjust to new team dynamics and workflows.
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
2 months ago
I agree, it can be tough when staff leave and new ones come in.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
2 months ago
Option B for sure, nothing like dealing with a whole new team to really ramp up the pressure!
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
2 months ago
Yeah, staff turnover can definitely add to the stress levels at the Service Desk.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel