Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-302 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-302 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All SD0-302 Questions]

Which of these statements best describes characteristics of coaching?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Herminia
13 days ago
C talks about measuring goals, but that's not the primary focus of coaching. I'd say A is the most accurate description.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
16 days ago
Hey, what do you call a coach who's also a professional chef? A taskmaster-chef!
upvoted 0 times
Brandee
19 hours ago
B) It has specific, short-term objectives; it is performance and task related; it is strategic in nature
upvoted 0 times
Odette
2 days ago
A) It is performance and task-related; it helps to establish goals; it identifies opportunities to achieve the goals
upvoted 0 times
Wei
19 days ago
I think D) is also a good option, as coaching is strategic and aims to change behavior
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
21 days ago
I believe C) is the correct answer, as coaching aims to demonstrate required behavior
upvoted 0 times
Markus
22 days ago
D seems a bit too vague. Coaching is much more hands-on and practical than that. I'm going with A.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
4 days ago
User 1: I agree, coaching is all about setting goals and identifying opportunities to achieve them.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
26 days ago
I'd have to go with B. Coaching is focused on short-term, strategic performance goals. Doesn't really aim to change behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
9 days ago
User 2: Definitely, it's important to have specific goals in mind when coaching.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
17 days ago
User 1: I agree, coaching is all about short-term objectives and performance.
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
28 days ago
I agree with Aileen, coaching is about setting goals and achieving them
upvoted 0 times
Julie
1 months ago
A definitely sounds like the best option. Coaching is all about helping people achieve their goals and identifying opportunities to get there.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
24 days ago
Yes, coaching is all about performance and task-related activities to achieve specific objectives.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
1 months ago
I agree, coaching is definitely about setting goals and helping people reach them.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
1 months ago
I think the best description is A)
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel