Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-501 Topic 4 Question 96 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-501 exam
Question #: 96
Topic #: 4
[All SC0-501 Questions]

You are in the process of designing your PK1. You are working on the individual systems and servers that you will need. Which machine that you install is the trusted third-party responsible for creating, distributing, and revoking certificates?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nu
12 days ago
I believe it's E) Certification Authority because they are responsible for issuing and managing certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
16 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be A) Registration Authority.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
18 days ago
Haha, the Certification Authority is the real MVP in this scenario. They're the one-stop shop for all your certificate needs.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
3 days ago
User 1: I think the Certification Authority is the one responsible for creating, distributing, and revoking certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
23 days ago
Gotta be the Certification Authority. It's like the certificate maestro, handling everything from creation to distribution to revocation.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
24 days ago
E. Certification Authority - the security server doesn't issue certificates, and the other options don't sound like they handle the full certificate lifecycle.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
1 days ago
I think the answer is E) Certification Authority.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
25 days ago
I agree with Dahlia, Certification Authority makes sense for that role.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
27 days ago
I think the answer is E) Certification Authority.
upvoted 0 times
Jamika
1 months ago
Hmm, I was torn between the Certification Authority and the Registration Authority, but the Certification Authority makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
4 days ago
User 2: Yeah, it's responsible for creating, distributing, and revoking certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
17 days ago
User 1: I think the Certification Authority is the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
1 months ago
The Certification Authority is the obvious choice here. It's the trusted third-party responsible for managing the entire certificate lifecycle.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
11 days ago
That's correct. The Certification Authority is crucial for managing certificates securely.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
16 days ago
E) Certification Authority
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
19 days ago
Yes, the Certification Authority is crucial for creating, distributing, and revoking certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
22 days ago
I think the Certification Authority is the best option for managing certificates.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel