Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-501 Topic 1 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-501 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 1
[All SC0-501 Questions]

There is a new CA in your network, and you wish to make this new CA one of your trusted CAs. The CA is a Windows 2000 Certificate Server. When you connect to the server, what option will you click to add it certificate to your system?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Linn
12 days ago
Hmm, 'Click Install CA Private Key'? Sounds like a security risk to me. I'm going with 'Click Install This CA Certification Path'.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
7 days ago
I agree, 'Click Install This CA Certification Path' seems like the safest option.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
18 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option B) Click Make Trusted CA could also be a valid choice to make the new CA trusted.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
20 days ago
I agree with Tina, because adding the CA certification path will establish trust with the new CA.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
23 days ago
What do you mean by 'trusted CA'? Shouldn't we be more concerned about the trustworthiness of the CA itself rather than just making it trusted? I'd go with 'Click Add To Favorites' just to be on the safe side.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
6 days ago
I think 'trusted CA' means that your system will trust certificates issued by that CA.
upvoted 0 times
Lawana
25 days ago
I think the correct answer is 'Click Install This CA Certification Path'. This option is used to add the CA's certificate to the trusted certificate store, which is necessary to make it a trusted CA.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
8 days ago
Yes, that's right. It adds the CA's certificate to the trusted store.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
21 days ago
I agree, clicking Install This CA Certification Path is the correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Tina
29 days ago
I think the correct option is A) Click Install This CA Certification Path.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel