Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-471 Topic 3 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-471 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-471 Questions]

You have recently installed a new Linux machine, running Apache as your web server. You are running Novell SuSe Linux, and are going to use YaST to disable some unneeded modules. In the left-hand options of YaST, which section would you choose in order to disable modules for your Apache web server?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jolene
2 months ago
Ah, the joys of YaST. It's like a treasure hunt, but with a lot more frustration and less gold.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
2 months ago
Disabling modules? Better be careful, or you might end up with a website that's as useful as a chocolate teapot!
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
2 months ago
I'm going to go with B) Software. It just makes the most sense to manage web server modules in the software section of YaST.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
1 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It's probably where you would find Apache modules to disable.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
2 months ago
I think you're right, B) Software seems like the best option for managing web server modules.
upvoted 0 times
Emeline
2 months ago
D) Software Management sounds like the most logical choice to me. That's where I'd go to disable or enable software modules on the system.
upvoted 0 times
Earnestine
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe C) System would be a good place to look for Apache settings? The web server is a system-level component, after all.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Software. That's where I would expect to find Apache web server module management options.
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
2 months ago
I bet the person who wrote this question is a Sysadmin with a wicked sense of humor. Imagine the poor students scratching their heads over this one!
upvoted 0 times
Therese
1 months ago
D) Software Management
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
2 months ago
C) System
upvoted 0 times
Daron
2 months ago
A) Network Services
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
This is a trick question. The correct answer is E) Miscellaneous. Clearly, the developers wanted to throw us off the scent!
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
2 months ago
I'm going with C) System. That's the place to look for system-level configurations, which is where I'd expect Apache modules to be.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
User4: Thanks for the tip, I'll remember to check out C) System next time I need to disable modules.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
2 months ago
User3: I always go to System when I need to make changes to my Apache setup.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
User2: Yeah, I agree. System settings usually handle those types of configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
2 months ago
User1: I think you're right, C) System sounds like the right place to disable Apache modules.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
3 months ago
D) Software Management seems like the obvious choice here. That's where you'd go to manage your software components, right?
upvoted 0 times
Avery
1 months ago
D) Software Management is the correct section to manage software components, including Apache modules.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
1 months ago
C) System is more about system-wide settings, not specific to Apache modules.
upvoted 0 times
Rolland
1 months ago
B) Software is a general category, not specific to managing Apache modules.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
1 months ago
A) Network Services is for managing network-related services, not software modules.
upvoted 0 times
Rosita
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Bethanie
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Hayley
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Software. That's where I'd expect to find Apache web server modules.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Renea
3 months ago
I think Goldie is right, it makes more sense to look under Network Services for Apache modules.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
3 months ago
But wouldn't disabling modules for Apache fall under software management?
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct section would be A) Network Services.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
3 months ago
I think I would choose option D) Software Management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel