Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-471 Topic 3 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-471 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-471 Questions]

You are configuring TCP Wrappers on your Linux system. What are the two configuration files that are used by TCP Wrappers to provide control?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Truman
3 months ago
Haha, the TCP Wrappers config files? That's easy, everyone knows it's A and B. Hey, did you hear about the guy who tried to use /etc/tcpwrappers/outbound/conf.d? He ended up with a network that was more tangled than a bowl of spaghetti!
upvoted 0 times
Susana
3 months ago
Hmm, A and B seem like the obvious choices. But you know what they say, 'the devil's in the details!' Maybe there's a trick answer hiding in there somewhere.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, and B) /etc/hosts.deny
upvoted 0 times
Portia
2 months ago
User 1: I think it's A) /etc/hosts.allow
upvoted 0 times
Jani
3 months ago
Yes, those files are used to allow or deny access to services like SSH or FTP. It's important to configure them correctly for security.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
3 months ago
Okay, let's see... A and B, for sure. Although, I did hear a rumor that the TCP Wrappers team has been working on a secret '/etc/hosts/allow' file. But I'm not falling for that one!
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 months ago
Let's stick to the known files, /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
2 months ago
I haven't heard anything about a secret '/etc/hosts/allow' file. Sounds suspicious.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Those are the standard files used by TCP Wrappers.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
3 months ago
I think you're right, A and B are the correct configuration files.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
3 months ago
I'm not sure about the other options, but I know that /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny are commonly used for TCP Wrappers.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
3 months ago
I agree with Vivan. Those files control access to services based on IP addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Octavio
3 months ago
Definitely A and B. I mean, who even uses /etc/tcpwrappers/ these days? That's so 90s.
upvoted 0 times
Remedios
2 months ago
Exactly, /etc/tcpwrappers/ is outdated.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
2 months ago
Yeah, A and B are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
3 months ago
B) /etc/hosts.deny
upvoted 0 times
Paul
3 months ago
A) /etc/hosts.allow
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
3 months ago
I think the two configuration files used by TCP Wrappers are /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny.
upvoted 0 times
Delbert
4 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's A and B. The TCP Wrappers config files are /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny, right? Anything else would just be silly.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
3 months ago
Absolutely, /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny are the two configuration files used by TCP Wrappers.
upvoted 0 times
Dianne
3 months ago
That's right. /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny are the correct configuration files for TCP Wrappers.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
3 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The configuration files used by TCP Wrappers are /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel