Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-471 Topic 2 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-471 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 2
[All SC0-471 Questions]

You have just become the senior security professional in your office. After you have taken a complete inventory of the network and resources, you begin to work on planning for a successful security implementation in the network. You are aware of the many tools provided for securing Windows 2003 machines in your network. What is the function of The Security Configuration and Analysis snap-in?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Latia
6 days ago
E, definitely. This tool is a one-stop shop for managing security options on your local machine or across your entire domain. I use it all the time to keep my network locked down tight.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
18 days ago
D is the correct answer. This tool provides an analysis of the local system security configuration. It's like a security x-ray for your computer!
upvoted 0 times
Brett
5 days ago
D is the correct answer. This tool provides an analysis of the local system security configuration. It's like a security x-ray for your computer!
upvoted 0 times
Tony
23 days ago
Actually, it provides a single point of management where security options can be applied to a local computer or imported to a GPO.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
25 days ago
I believe it is used to provide an analysis of the local system security configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Tony
26 days ago
I think the Security Configuration and Analysis snap-in is used to manage NTFS security permissions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel