Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-471 Topic 2 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-471 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 2
[All SC0-471 Questions]

You are creating the User Account section of your organizational security policy. From the following options, select the questions to use for the formation of this section?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alpha
1 months ago
I disagree with Ocie. Sharing accounts can lead to security breaches. We should definitely include question D.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
1 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of user accounts. Reminds me of the time my co-worker tried to log in with his dog's name as the password. Needless to say, that didn't work out too well for him.
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
1 months ago
Hold up, are we sure we need to include option C? I mean, who needs multiple accounts on a computer these days? Unless you're a secret agent or something, that just sounds like a recipe for confusion and potential security breaches.
upvoted 0 times
Ocie
1 months ago
I think we should also consider adding question D to ensure users are not sharing their accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
1 months ago
You know, I'm also a fan of option F. Controlling who can modify files, even if they have write access, is a must. Wouldn't want someone accidentally (or intentionally) messing up critical system files.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
23 days ago
I couldn't agree more. It's important to have strict policies in place to protect critical system files.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
27 days ago
Absolutely, controlling file modifications is essential for protecting sensitive information and preventing system errors.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
29 days ago
I agree, option F is crucial for maintaining security and preventing unauthorized changes.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
1 months ago
Definitely, controlling access to file modification is key. It helps prevent unauthorized changes.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
1 months ago
I agree, option F is crucial for maintaining security. Limiting who can modify files is essential.
upvoted 0 times
Pa
1 months ago
I agree with Lizbeth. Those questions cover important aspects of user account security.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
2 months ago
Hmm, I'd also add option A to the list. Restricting access to system files is a basic security measure. Can't have users modifying the /etc/passwd, that's just asking for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
21 days ago
Good point, option E is important for ensuring data security. We should definitely include it in the user account section.
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
25 days ago
I think we should also include option E. Password-protected screensavers add an extra layer of security.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
1 months ago
Definitely, restricting access to system files is a must. It's a basic security practice.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
1 months ago
I agree, option A is crucial for security. We can't have users messing with system files.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
2 months ago
I think we should include questions A, B, C, E, and F in the User Account section.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I believe questions B, C, and E are essential for user account security. We should definitely include those in the policy.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
2 months ago
I agree with Billy, but I think options D and E are also essential. Preventing account sharing and enforcing secure screen locks are great security practices.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
1 months ago
I agree, those questions are crucial for ensuring security. We should also add D and E to cover all bases.
upvoted 0 times
Julene
1 months ago
I think we should definitely include options A, B, C, and F in the user account section.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
2 months ago
I agree with including questions B and E, but I think we should also add A and D for better security measures.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
2 months ago
Option B is definitely the most important question to include. Knowing who can approve new user accounts is crucial for proper access control.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
1 months ago
E) Are users required to use password-protected screensavers?
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
A) Are users allowed to make copies of any operating system files (including, but not limited to /etc/passwd or the SAM)?
upvoted 0 times
Karan
2 months ago
B) Who in the organization has the right to approve the request for new user accounts?
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
I think we should include questions B, C, E, and F in the User Account section.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel