Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-451 Topic 5 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-451 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 5
[All SC0-451 Questions]

You are evaluating the security of different wireless media, and are considering the use of microwave technology. What are the two types of microwave transmissions used in commercial wireless networking?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jesusita
24 days ago
I believe diffused and integrated are also used in some cases, but terrestrial and line of sight are definitely the main ones.
upvoted 0 times
Hassie
26 days ago
I agree with Leslie, terrestrial and line of sight are the most common types of microwave transmissions for commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
29 days ago
I think the two types of microwave transmissions used in commercial wireless networking are terrestrial and line of sight.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
1 months ago
I think integrated could also be a type of microwave transmission used in commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
1 months ago
B) Line of sight and E) Satellite, easy peasy. Unless you're trying to communicate with your toaster - then it's all about the diffused microwaves, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm gonna go with B) Line of sight and A) Terrestrial. Gotta keep it grounded, you know? No satellite shenanigans for this guy.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
10 days ago
User 3: I think satellite transmissions can be risky, so sticking with terrestrial and line of sight is a smart choice.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
12 days ago
User 2: Definitely, keeping it grounded is important when it comes to wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Rossana
19 days ago
User 1: I agree, B) Line of sight and A) Terrestrial are the way to go for security.
upvoted 0 times
Curt
1 months ago
I believe terrestrial is used for shorter distances, while line of sight is for longer distances.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
2 months ago
I agree with Mona, terrestrial and line of sight are the most common types.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
2 months ago
Definitely B) Line of sight and E) Satellite. Anything else is just microwaving your brain, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Jerlene
2 months ago
I'd say B) Line of sight and C) Diffused. Gotta cover all the bases, you know? Microwaves are like the wireless wild west.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
1 months ago
Diffused signals can cover a wider area, providing more flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
2 months ago
I agree, Line of sight is crucial for direct communication.
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
2 months ago
B) Line of sight and E) Satellite, of course! Gotta love those direct microwave beams, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
1 months ago
They provide fast and secure connections for data transmission.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
1 months ago
Yes, those direct microwave beams are essential for reliable communication.
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
2 months ago
Line of sight and Satellite transmissions are the two types used in commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
2 months ago
I think the two types are terrestrial and line of sight.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel