Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-451 Topic 4 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-451 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 4
[All SC0-451 Questions]

You are configuring a L2TP solution between your office and your primary branch office. The CEO has requested a report on the benefits of using this technology. Which of the following benefits does L2TP (with IPSec) provide?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gregoria
16 days ago
Packet authentication is important for verifying the integrity of data being transmitted.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
19 days ago
Haha, I bet the CEO is just hoping for some 'bandwidth management' if you know what I mean. But in all seriousness, B) Encryption is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
21 days ago
User authentication is also key to ensuring only authorized users can access the network.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
22 days ago
I agree, encryption is crucial for protecting sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
22 days ago
I'm going with the whole package - B), D), and E). Secure the line, authenticate the packets, and manage those keys like a boss.
upvoted 0 times
Chara
23 days ago
I think the benefit of encryption is really important for securing our data.
upvoted 0 times
Lashonda
26 days ago
B) Encryption and D) Packet Authentication, for sure. You can never be too careful these days with cybersecurity threats.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
27 days ago
C) User Authentication is a must-have, especially for a remote setup like this. Gotta know who's accessing the resources.
upvoted 0 times
Clarinda
1 months ago
D) Packet Authentication is crucial for ensuring the integrity of our data. Can't have any funny business happening on the network.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
3 days ago
D) Packet Authentication is crucial for ensuring the integrity of our data. Can't have any funny business happening on the network.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
4 days ago
E) Key Management
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
5 days ago
D) Packet Authentication
upvoted 0 times
Esteban
6 days ago
C) User Authentication
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
16 days ago
B) Encryption
upvoted 0 times
Veta
18 days ago
A) Bandwidth Management
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
1 months ago
Definitely going with B) Encryption. Gotta keep those branch office communications secure, ya know?
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
26 days ago
C) User Authentication is also important to ensure only authorized users access the network.
upvoted 0 times
Willetta
27 days ago
B) Encryption is definitely a must for secure communication.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel