Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-451 Topic 4 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-451 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 4
[All SC0-451 Questions]

You are evaluating the security of different wireless media, and are considering the use of microwave technology. What are the two types of microwave transmissions used in commercial wireless networking?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Twanna
3 months ago
I bet the correct answer involves the kitchen microwave. You know, for heating up those late-night snacks during study breaks.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
2 months ago
B) Line of sight
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
2 months ago
A) Terrestrial
upvoted 0 times
Luke
3 months ago
I see your point, Shannon. However, I think terrestrial and line of sight are more commonly used due to their reliability and efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
3 months ago
I believe diffused and integrated are also used in commercial wireless networking, not just terrestrial and line of sight.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
4 months ago
This question is a piece of cake! Microwaves are all about line of sight and avoiding obstacles. B) is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
4 months ago
I agree with Luke. Terrestrial and line of sight are the most common types of microwave transmissions for commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
4 months ago
E) Satellite? Really? I thought that was for, you know, actual satellites, not local wireless networks.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
3 months ago
B) Line of sight
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
3 months ago
A) Terrestrial
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
4 months ago
I think C) Diffused is one of the options. Microwave signals can be bounced around, right?
upvoted 0 times
Novella
4 months ago
Definitely B) Line of sight. That's the classic microwave transmission used in wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
3 months ago
That's correct! A) Terrestrial is the other type of microwave transmission used in commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
3 months ago
I think the other type is A) Terrestrial, which is also commonly used in wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
3 months ago
Yes, B) Line of sight is one of the types of microwave transmissions used in commercial wireless networking.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
4 months ago
I think the two types of microwave transmissions used in commercial wireless networking are terrestrial and line of sight.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel