Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-451 Topic 3 Question 96 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-451 exam
Question #: 96
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-451 Questions]

ISA Server 2006 features extensive rule matching abilities. Which of the following lists has the proper order for how ISA Server 2006 checks rule elements that make up an Access rule?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Isadora
2 hours ago
Pfft, this is a piece of cake. Of course it's D. I could do this in my sleep... or maybe after a few cups of coffee.
upvoted 0 times
Tawny
3 days ago
A seems way too complicated. Who has time to remember all those steps in order? I'm going with the simplest option, B.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
10 days ago
Hmm, I don't know, but C sounds plausible. I bet the instructor was really excited about that topic during the class.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
10 days ago
Definitely not E. That's just silly, like putting the schedule before the protocol. What were they thinking?
upvoted 0 times
Jeniffer
16 days ago
I agree with Barney, A) seems like the most logical order for ISA Server 2006 rule elements.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
17 days ago
I think B) Source Address and Port, Protocol, Schedule, Destination Address, User Set, and Content Groups makes more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
21 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct order is D) Source Address and Port, Destination Address, Protocol, Schedule, User Set, and Content Groups.
upvoted 0 times
Berry
21 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's D. That's the order I remember from the training.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
2 days ago
I'm leaning towards B. Source Address and Port, Protocol, Schedule.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
4 days ago
I remember it as D. Source Address and Port, Destination Address, Protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
11 days ago
I think it's C. Source Address and Port come first.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
26 days ago
I think the correct order is A) Protocol, Source Address and Port, Schedule, Destination Address, User Set, and Content Groups.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel