Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-411 Topic 3 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-411 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-411 Questions]

You wish to add a new group to your Linux system. The group is called SCNP_Admins, and is to be given a Group Identifier of 1024. What is the correct command to add this new group?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Celestina
2 hours ago
Who needs a Group Identifier anyway? I just randomly assign numbers and hope for the best. 1024 sounds like a good choice, though.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
1 days ago
I think option B) is the best choice because it follows the standard syntax for adding a new group.
upvoted 0 times
Edda
6 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option A) addgroup SCNP_Admins --id 1024 could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
8 days ago
I agree with Vicki, option B) makes sense because it specifies the Group Identifier first.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
12 days ago
Option B is the way to go, unless you're feeling adventurous and want to try the 'groupadd id/1024 g/SCNP_Admins' command. But I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a Linux wizard.
upvoted 0 times
Vicki
13 days ago
I think the correct command is B) groupadd -g 1024 SCNP_Admins.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
16 days ago
I always get confused between addgroup and groupadd, but B seems to be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
1 days ago
I think B is the correct command to add the new group.
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
23 days ago
Option B looks like the right command to add the new group with the specified Group Identifier. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
3 days ago
B) groupadd -g 1024 SCNP_Admins
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
12 days ago
A) addgroup SCNP_Admins --id 1024
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel