Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-411 Topic 3 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-411 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-411 Questions]

Many security professionals find it is preferred to use the 'regedt32' Registry editor over the 'regedit' editor. Why is 'regedt32' the preferred method, from a security perspective, of editing the Registry?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mickie
23 days ago
I see, so it's not just about editing the registry, but also about controlling access to specific keys. That makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
27 days ago
I also think 'regedt32' is better because you can specify permissions for individual keys.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
1 months ago
I agree with Nell, being able to search for specific items is really helpful for security purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Nell
1 months ago
I think 'regedt32' is preferred because you can search for keys, values, and data.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
2 months ago
I see, so it's not just about editing the registry, but also about controlling access to specific keys. That makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
2 months ago
B all the way! Setting permissions is like putting your registry on a private island. No trespassing allowed!
upvoted 0 times
Amber
2 months ago
I also think 'regedt32' is better because you can specify permissions for individual keys.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
2 months ago
I agree with Nan, being able to search for specific items is really helpful for security purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Lynette
2 months ago
I heard regedt32 also lets you dance the Macarena while editing the registry. No wonder it's the preferred method!
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
10 days ago
That's interesting! I didn't know that about regedt32.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
20 days ago
E) With regedt32 you can choose to open the registry in read-only mode
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
29 days ago
B) With regedt32 you can specify permissions for individual keys
upvoted 0 times
Paola
1 months ago
A) With regedt32 you can search for keys, values and data
upvoted 0 times
Truman
2 months ago
E is cool and all, but who wants to open the registry in read-only mode? Where's the fun in that? Give me regedt32 or give me nothing!
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
2 months ago
D is just ridiculous. Why would you want to hide your registry from the default editor? That's just asking for trouble.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
1 months ago
A) With regedt32 you can search for keys, values and data
upvoted 0 times
Bette
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Serita
2 months ago
Ah, yes! I always use regedt32 because I can't stand the thought of my registry keys being viewed by just anyone. Gotta keep those keys on lockdown!
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
2 months ago
B is the correct answer. Being able to set permissions on individual registry keys is a key security feature of regedt32.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
It helps prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
That's right, setting permissions on individual keys is crucial for security.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Nan
2 months ago
I think 'regedt32' is preferred because you can search for keys, values, and data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel