Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-411 Topic 2 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-411 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 2
[All SC0-411 Questions]

You are creating a new Auditing and Logging policy for your network. On a Windows 2000 system, if you wish to audit events like access to a file, folder, or printer, which of the following options would you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jenelle
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm going to have to go with D) Audit Object Access. The question is specifically asking about auditing file, folder, and printer access, and that's what this option covers.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
4 days ago
D) Audit Object Access is the way to go here. It's the only option that directly addresses auditing file, folder, and printer access.
upvoted 0 times
Vernell
7 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be C) Audit Logon Events. Access to files and folders might be captured there too.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
10 days ago
I agree with Angella. Auditing object access makes sense for tracking file, folder, and printer access.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
18 days ago
I think the correct answer is D) Audit Object Access. This option allows you to audit events related to file, folder, and printer access, which is exactly what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
22 days ago
I think the answer is D) Audit Object Access.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel