Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-411 Topic 2 Question 96 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-411 exam
Question #: 96
Topic #: 2
[All SC0-411 Questions]

You are examining the Event IDs in your Windows 2000 network. There have been a large number of failed attempts at logon in the network. What is the Event ID for a failed attempt at Logon due to an account being disabled?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kyoko
10 days ago
D, definitely D. 413 is the Event ID I've seen in our logs for that scenario. Gotta love those Windows Event IDs!
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm going with C. 374 sounds about right for a disabled account logon failure.
upvoted 0 times
Olga
18 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it makes sense that E) 531 would be the correct Event ID for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
20 days ago
I agree with Rikki, because Event ID 531 is specifically for a disabled account.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
25 days ago
Ah, this one's tricky! I bet it's 531, that's the classic failed logon event due to a disabled account.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
5 days ago
I think it's 531 too, that's the one for disabled accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
7 days ago
Yeah, I've seen that one before too. 531 is the correct Event ID for a failed logon due to a disabled account.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
10 days ago
I think you're right, it's definitely Event ID 531.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
26 days ago
I think the Event ID for a failed attempt at Logon due to an account being disabled is E) 531.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel