Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-405 Topic 6 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-405 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 6
[All A00-405 Questions]

Which statement is TRUE regarding the impact of node placement"?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jenifer
18 days ago
D seems straightforward enough. The Concept node impacts the term table and everything that comes after it.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
19 days ago
Haha, C is a funny one. Spell-checking producing synonyms? What is this, a comedy sketch?
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
4 days ago
User 1: I know right, C is definitely a funny option.
upvoted 0 times
Pearline
26 days ago
Hmm, I see your point. Maybe I should reconsider my answer.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
27 days ago
I think B is the correct answer here. The Concept node impacts the term table and every subsequent node in the pipeline.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
20 hours ago
So, it's important to consider the placement of the Concept node in the pipeline.
upvoted 0 times
Coletta
18 days ago
That's right. The Concept node has a cascading impact on the pipeline.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
20 days ago
I agree, B is the correct answer. The Concept node affects the term table and all nodes that come after it.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
27 days ago
I agree with Sherly, option B seems more logical as it mentions how concepts impact every node that follows.
upvoted 0 times
Pearline
1 months ago
But A makes sense because it mentions only kept terms derived by the Text Parsing node.
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Wilford
1 months ago
Wait, so the Concept node can either affect the term table before or after the Text Parsing node? This is getting confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
17 days ago
B) When a Concept node is placed after a Text Parsing node: the term table is affected by the concepts defined in the Concept node and the concepts impact every node that follows the Concept node
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
19 days ago
A) When a Concept node appears after a Text Parsing node, only kept terms derived by the Text Parsing node can be used in concept creation
upvoted 0 times
Pearline
2 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel