Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-281 Topic 8 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-281 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 8
[All A00-281 Questions]

A patient received at least one dose of study medication prior to withdrawing from a study. Which analysis population would always include this patient?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Allene
18 days ago
I think the answer is D) safety. This population includes all patients who received at least one dose of study medication, even if they withdrew from the study.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
19 days ago
I believe the answer is C) per protocol. This analysis population includes only patients who completed the study as per protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Nguyet
21 days ago
I agree with Raelene. In intent to treat analysis, all patients who received at least one dose of study medication are included.
upvoted 0 times
Raelene
22 days ago
I think the answer is B) intent to treat.
upvoted 0 times
Gwen
24 days ago
I think the answer is D) safety. This population includes all patients who received at least one dose of study medication, even if they withdrew from the study.
upvoted 0 times
Nina
29 days ago
I believe the answer is C) per protocol. This analysis population includes only patients who completed the study as per protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Sunny
1 months ago
B) intent to treat, for sure. Anything else would be like kicking a patient while they're down. Unless they were, like, a professional wrestler or something. Then all bets are off!
upvoted 0 times
Troy
23 days ago
C) per protocol, because it includes all patients who received at least one dose of study medication.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
25 days ago
B) intent to treat, for sure. Anything else would be like kicking a patient while they're down.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
1 months ago
I'm going with B) intent to treat. It's the only choice that makes sense if the patient withdrew from the study. The other options just don't seem appropriate in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
1 months ago
I agree with Dortha. In intent to treat analysis, all patients who received at least one dose of study medication are included.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe D) safety? After all, they still need to monitor the patient for any adverse effects, right?
upvoted 0 times
Skye
13 days ago
C: I agree, it's important to consider both populations when analyzing the data.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
14 days ago
A: That's a good point. Maybe both B) intent to treat and D) safety would include the patient.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
23 days ago
A: Oh, that makes sense. So, it's not D) safety then?
upvoted 0 times
Derick
24 days ago
B: But wouldn't D) safety also include that patient since they need to monitor for adverse effects?
upvoted 0 times
German
27 days ago
B: No, I believe it's C) per protocol, as that population includes all patients who followed the study protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Aleta
29 days ago
A: I think it might be B) intent to treat, because they received at least one dose of the study medication.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
1 months ago
A: I think it might be B) intent to treat, because they received at least one dose of the study medication.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
2 months ago
B) intent to treat seems like the obvious choice here. You can't really exclude a patient who received study medication, can you?
upvoted 0 times
Brittani
1 months ago
Exactly, it gives a more realistic view of the treatment's effectiveness.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
1 months ago
Yes, I agree. It ensures all patients are included regardless of withdrawal.
upvoted 0 times
Curtis
1 months ago
B) intent to treat is the best option in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
1 months ago
D) safety
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
2 months ago
C) per protocol
upvoted 0 times
Adell
2 months ago
B) intent to treat
upvoted 0 times
Earlean
2 months ago
A) efficacy
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) intent to treat.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel