Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-281 Topic 2 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-281 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 2
[All A00-281 Questions]

A Statistical Analysis Plan describes a clinical trial as "A 12 week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center study." Double-blind refers to which groups in this study?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dong
2 months ago
Actually, I think it's A) treatment and control group too. The sponsor and investigator are usually aware of the treatment assignments.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be D) sponsor and investigator.
upvoted 0 times
Lucia
2 months ago
Option B is the way to go, folks. This is like Randomized Controlled Trials 101. If you can't get this one right, you might as well hand in your clinical research degree and become a professional cat herder instead.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
2 months ago
I hate these tricky questions! I'm going to go with B, just because it sounds the most logical. But who knows, the test makers probably want to trick us.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
2 months ago
I'm going to choose D) sponsor and investigator.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
I agree with A) treatment and control group.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I'll go with C) statistician and sponsor.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
2 months ago
I think it's A) treatment and control group.
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
3 months ago
I agree with Stephaine, because in a double-blind study, neither the participants nor the researchers know who is receiving the treatment.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
3 months ago
D is the correct answer. The sponsor and the investigator are the ones who are blinded, not the subjects and the treatment group. This is basic clinical trial knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is B. The investigator and the subjects are the ones who don't know which group is receiving the treatment. It's a classic double-blind study design.
upvoted 0 times
Rashad
2 months ago
Actually, it's B. The investigator and subjects are the ones who are blinded in a double-blind study.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
3 months ago
I think it's A. The treatment and control group are the ones who are blinded in the study.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
3 months ago
Option B is the correct answer. The double-blind refers to the investigator and the subjects, not the treatment and control groups.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
2 months ago
D: That's correct. The sponsor and investigator are also not part of the double-blind aspect of the study.
upvoted 0 times
An
3 months ago
C: Oh, I see. So the statistician and sponsor are not involved in the double-blind process.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
3 months ago
B: No, it actually refers to the investigator and subjects.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
3 months ago
A: I think the double-blind refers to the treatment and control group.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) treatment and control group.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel