Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-280 Topic 3 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-280 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 3
[All A00-280 Questions]

A Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) defines the selection process for baseline records. This instructs the programmer to choose the last non-missing analyte value prior to first study drug administration (date/time).

The DEMO data set contains the date/time of first study drug administration for subject:

What will be the resulting baseline values, as selected per the SAP instructions?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hubert
3 months ago
Option D, no doubt about it! I can already see the programmers in the lab scratching their heads and trying to decipher this convoluted question. Sometimes I wonder if these exam writers are just trying to confuse us.
upvoted 0 times
Clement
2 months ago
Yeah, I agree. The question may be confusing, but if we follow the instructions carefully, Option D should be the resulting baseline value.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
3 months ago
I think Option D is the correct choice. It seems like the most logical selection based on the SAP instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
3 months ago
I agree with Sena, Option A seems to align better with the SAP instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
3 months ago
Hmm, I see your point. But I still think Option A makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
3 months ago
I believe it should be Option B, based on the SAP instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
3 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm going to have to carefully re-read the SAP instructions and double-check the data to be sure. Maybe I should ask the instructor for a hint, or at least some coffee to fuel my brain.
upvoted 0 times
Arletta
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
3 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Helene
3 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Sena
3 months ago
I think the resulting baseline values will be Option A.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
4 months ago
Option B looks like the correct answer to me. The SAP instructions clearly state to choose the last non-missing analyte value prior to the first study drug administration date/time, and that appears to be the value in the second row for this subject.
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
3 months ago
I'm leaning towards Option B as well. It aligns with the guidelines provided in the SAP for choosing baseline values.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 months ago
Yes, I also think Option B is the right answer. It matches the criteria mentioned in the SAP for selecting baseline values.
upvoted 0 times
Zachary
4 months ago
I agree, Option B seems to be the correct choice based on the SAP instructions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel