Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 9 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 9
[All A00-260 Questions]

A user needs to find out who has the SAS Data Integration Studio job ''Create Tables'' checked out. What action should the user perform?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lisbeth
1 days ago
I bet the admin has the job 'Create Tables' checked out so they can add some 'create drama' functionality to it.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
14 days ago
This question is a piece of cake! A is the obvious choice. Everyone knows you need to check the Properties to see the checkout status.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
19 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option A makes the most sense based on the question.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
21 days ago
I agree with Adaline, that seems like the right action to take.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
23 days ago
I think the user should select the 'Properties' menu option and then the 'Advanced' tab for the job.
upvoted 0 times
Kami
24 days ago
B and C are both wrong. The History menu option only shows when the job has been checked in, not when it's checked out.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
2 days ago
A) They need to select the 'Properties' menu option and then the 'Advanced' tab for the SAS Data Integration Studio job 'Create Tables' within Data Integration studio.
upvoted 0 times
Johana
26 days ago
I think D is the right answer. As a regular user, you can't see who has the job checked out unless you're an admin.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
27 days ago
The correct answer is A. You need to check the 'Properties' menu and then the 'Advanced' tab to see who has the job checked out.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
8 days ago
You need to select the 'Properties' menu and then the 'Advanced' tab for the job.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
10 days ago
I can't find out who has the job checked out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel