Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 3 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 3
[All A00-260 Questions]

Within SAS Data Integration Studio, how many inputs and outputs can be defined for a Generated transformation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luann
2 days ago
But wouldn't it make more sense for a transformation to have at least one input and exactly one output for proper data flow?
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
4 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) A transformation can have zero or more inputs and zero or more outputs.
upvoted 0 times
Tandra
4 days ago
D, for 'Definitely confusing'! Who needs just one input and one output when you can have zero or more of each? C is where it's at.
upvoted 0 times
Dorcas
16 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of inputs and outputs. I'm going with C just to be safe. Gotta keep those options open, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
17 days ago
C is the way to go! Zero or more inputs and outputs - that's the flexibility I want in my transformations.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
1 days ago
C is definitely the best option. I love the flexibility of having zero or more inputs and outputs.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
20 days ago
I think the answer is D) A transformation needs at least one input and exactly one output.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
24 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking B. A transformation needs at least one input and at least one output. But C also sounds reasonable. I'll have to double-check the docs on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Andrew
53 minutes ago
But D says a transformation needs at least one input and exactly one output. That could be a possibility too.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 days ago
I agree, C seems like the most flexible option.
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
4 days ago
I think C is correct. A transformation can have zero or more inputs and zero or more outputs.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
26 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's C. A transformation can have zero or more inputs and zero or more outputs. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
10 days ago
I agree with you, it's definitely A. That's the correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Augustine
16 days ago
I think it's A. A transformation can have zero or more inputs and exactly one output.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel