Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 12 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 12
[All A00-260 Questions]

The SAS Platform application that can surface the different types of business and analytic content such as information maps, stored processes, and reports on the web browser is:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lili
2 months ago
I'm just here for the free snacks. What was the question again?
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
2 months ago
I believe the correct answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal because it specifically mentions surfacing different types of content.
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
2 months ago
I'm going with A) SAS Information Delivery Portal. It's the one that's supposed to be the 'one-stop-shop' for all that stuff, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
1 months ago
Actually, I believe the correct answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal. It's specifically designed for surfacing various types of business and analytic content.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
I think I'll go with C) SAS Web Report Studio. It sounds like it could also surface different types of content on the web browser.
upvoted 0 times
Leslee
1 months ago
Yes, you're right! SAS Information Delivery Portal is the one-stop-shop for all business and analytic content.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) SAS Web Report Studio could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
2 months ago
Definitely D) SAS OLAP Cube Studio. That's the one that specializes in OLAP cubes, right? Gotta be that one!
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe B) SAS Information Map Studio? It sounds like it could be used to surface those different content types.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
1 months ago
Let's go with D) SAS OLAP Cube Studio, it could be the right one.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
1 months ago
I agree with you, B) SAS Information Map Studio seems like a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards C) SAS Web Report Studio.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 months ago
I think it might be A) SAS Information Delivery Portal.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
3 months ago
I agree with Krystal, because the Information Delivery Portal is designed for surfacing different types of content.
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
3 months ago
C) SAS Web Report Studio seems like the most logical choice here. I've used it before to create and view reports in the browser.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
23 days ago
I've heard good things about SAS OLAP Cube Studio for analyzing multidimensional data.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
24 days ago
I think SAS Information Delivery Portal might also be a good option for surfacing different types of business content.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
1 months ago
I agree, SAS Web Report Studio is a great tool for creating and viewing reports online.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
1 months ago
I've heard good things about SAS OLAP Cube Studio for analyzing multidimensional data.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
2 months ago
I think SAS Information Delivery Portal might also be a good option for surfacing business content.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
2 months ago
I agree, SAS Web Report Studio is great for creating and viewing reports online.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal. It sounds like the perfect tool to access all those different types of content on the web.
upvoted 0 times
Rosenda
2 months ago
I believe D) SAS OLAP Cube Studio could also be a possibility, as it deals with multidimensional data analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards B) SAS Information Map Studio, as it sounds like it could be the tool for surfacing different types of analytic content.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 months ago
I think it might be C) SAS Web Report Studio, as it specifically mentions reports on the web browser.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
3 months ago
I agree, A) SAS Information Delivery Portal is the right answer. It's a great platform for accessing various types of content.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel