Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 10 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 10
[All A00-260 Questions]

In SAS Data Integration Studio, where must the columns included in a business key exist?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gladys
10 days ago
The business key? Is that like the secret password to unlock the SAS data vault? I'll just try every combination until I get in.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
11 days ago
I'm just gonna randomly select an answer and hope for the best. After all, who needs business keys when you've got a magic 8-ball?
upvoted 0 times
Lai
26 days ago
I believe the columns should be in the source and standardization tables.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
26 days ago
I think the correct answer is A) in the source and standardization tables because those are the tables where the data is coming from and being standardized.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
27 days ago
Option C seems like the obvious choice here. Everyone knows the business key belongs in the target and fact tables, right? Wait, this isn't a trick question, is it?
upvoted 0 times
Herman
3 days ago
No, I believe they should be in the source and standardization tables.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
6 days ago
I think the columns should be in the source and dimension tables.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
1 months ago
I agree with Huey, it makes sense for the business key columns to be in those tables.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
1 months ago
I think the columns must exist in the source and dimension tables.
upvoted 0 times
Frankie
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards B, but I'm not 100% sure. Guess I'll have to study my SAS Data Integration Studio handbook a little harder.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
1 months ago
I'm gonna go with D. The business key needs to be present in the source, dimension, and standardization tables to maintain data traceability and quality.
upvoted 0 times
Fredric
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it's C. The columns should be in the target and fact tables.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
27 days ago
I agree with you, it's important for data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
29 days ago
I think it's A. The columns should be in the source and standardization tables.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
2 months ago
I think it's option A. The business key needs to exist in both the source and standardization tables to ensure data integrity and consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
13 days ago
I always make sure the business key is included in both the source and standardization tables for proper data integration.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
22 days ago
Yes, having the business key in both tables helps maintain data quality and consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
1 months ago
I think it's important for the business key to be present in both tables for accurate data processing.
upvoted 0 times
Remona
1 months ago
I agree, the business key should be in both the source and standardization tables.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel