Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 10 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 10
[All A00-260 Questions]

The ability to deploy a SAS Data Integration Studio job as a Web service or a SAS Stored Process requires additional set up that is performed in which client application?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annamae
3 months ago
The correct answer is D. SAS Management Console, because that's where you configure the server-side settings for web services and stored processes. Duh, it's not rocket science!
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
No problem, always happy to help!
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
2 months ago
I didn't know that, thanks for the info!
upvoted 0 times
Derick
3 months ago
If you can't figure this out, you might as well just throw your computer out the window and become a professional cloud-watching enthusiast. Just sayin'.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 months ago
A) SAS Data Integration Studio
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 months ago
B) SAS Enterprise Guide
upvoted 0 times
Louis
2 months ago
D) SAS Management Console
upvoted 0 times
King
3 months ago
A) SAS Data Integration Studio
upvoted 0 times
Rose
3 months ago
I believe the correct answer is A) SAS Data Integration Studio because it is specifically designed for deploying jobs as Web services or Stored Processes.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
3 months ago
I'm gonna go with A. SAS Data Integration Studio. Isn't that where you design and build the jobs in the first place?
upvoted 0 times
Barb
2 months ago
That's correct. It's the same application where you can deploy the job as a Web service or a Stored Process.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. SAS Data Integration Studio is where you design and build the jobs.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be D) SAS Management Console because it is used for managing SAS resources.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
4 months ago
C. SAS Job Deployment Studio, duh. That's the tool dedicated to deploying SAS jobs, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Lynsey
4 months ago
I agree with Domitila, because SAS Data Integration Studio is used for creating and managing jobs.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
4 months ago
B. SAS Enterprise Guide seems like the obvious choice here. Isn't that where you can publish your jobs as web services?
upvoted 0 times
Martina
4 months ago
I think it's D. SAS Management Console. That's where you configure the web service and stored process settings, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
3 months ago
I believe it's D too. SAS Management Console is the right choice for that setup.
upvoted 0 times
India
3 months ago
Actually, it's D. SAS Management Console. That's where you set up the deployment for web services and stored processes.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
3 months ago
I believe it's A. SAS Data Integration Studio. That's where you create the job to be deployed.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
3 months ago
Yes, you're correct. SAS Management Console is where you configure those settings.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
3 months ago
Yes, you're correct. SAS Management Console is where you configure those settings.
upvoted 0 times
Domitila
4 months ago
I think the answer is A) SAS Data Integration Studio.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel