Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-260 Topic 1 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-260 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 1
[All A00-260 Questions]

The SAS Platform application that can surface the different types of business and analytic content such as information maps, stored processes, and reports on the web browser is:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daren
1 days ago
A) SAS Information Delivery Portal, for sure. It's the one-stop-shop for all your BI needs. Like a SAS-flavored version of SharePoint, but without the migraines.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
11 days ago
I'm going with D) SAS OLAP Cube Studio. Gotta be the one for working with OLAP cubes.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
17 days ago
I believe the correct answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal because it specifically mentions surfacing different types of content.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
20 days ago
B) SAS Information Map Studio sounds like it could be the right answer. Isn't that the tool for creating those information maps?
upvoted 0 times
Karima
4 hours ago
I think SAS Web Report Studio is the application that surfaces different types of business and analytic content on the web browser.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
8 days ago
Yes, you're correct! SAS Information Map Studio is used for creating information maps.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
26 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) SAS Web Report Studio could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
29 days ago
I agree with Stevie, because the Information Delivery Portal is designed to surface different types of content.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
1 months ago
Definitely C) SAS Web Report Studio. That's the one designed for web-based reporting, right?
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) SAS Information Delivery Portal. It's the platform that can surface all those different types of content.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
13 days ago
Yes, that's right. It's the application that can surface various types of business and analytic content.
upvoted 0 times
King
14 days ago
I agree, A) SAS Information Delivery Portal is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
22 days ago
I think it might be C) SAS Web Report Studio, but A) SAS Information Delivery Portal makes sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
25 days ago
I agree, A) SAS Information Delivery Portal is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel