Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-251 Topic 7 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-251 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 7
[All A00-251 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

How would you find the specific log messages associated with the errors in the graph?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherman
23 days ago
I think D) Use the Machines page to select the machine the service is running on and display the related log messages is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
1 months ago
But wouldn't it make more sense to use the Configuration page to select the specific service and display the related log messages?
upvoted 0 times
Salina
1 months ago
B) Double clicking on those spikes is like popping bubble wrap - it's just so satisfying!
upvoted 0 times
Pearline
16 days ago
B) Double click on a spike in the graph to display the related log messages in the Messages table
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
18 days ago
A) Use the options on the left side of the Logs page to find the related log messages
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
1 months ago
D) Selecting the machine the service is running on is the key. That's where you'll find the real meat of the log messages, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Double click on a spike in the graph to display the related log messages in the Messages table.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
1 months ago
C) The Configuration page is the way to go. You can't just rely on spikes in the graph, you need to dig deeper into the service details.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Use the options on the left side of the Logs page to find the related log messages.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
1 months ago
A) Using the options on the left side of the Logs page seems like a logical choice. Why complicate things when you can just filter the logs directly?
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
20 days ago
B) Yeah, no need to make it more complicated than it needs to be. Just filter and find what you need.
upvoted 0 times
Geraldo
25 days ago
A) I agree, it's much easier to just use the options on the left side to find the specific log messages.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
2 months ago
B) Double click on a spike in the graph to display the related log messages in the Messages table. Simple and straightforward, that's the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
14 days ago
C) Use the Configuration page to select the specific service and display the related log messages
upvoted 0 times
Lynna
1 months ago
B) Double click on a spike in the graph to display the related log messages in the Messages table
upvoted 0 times
Ty
1 months ago
A) Use the options on the left side of the Logs page to find the related log messages
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
2 months ago
I think D) Use the Machines page to select the machine the service is running on and display the related log messages is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
2 months ago
But wouldn't it make more sense to use the Configuration page to select the specific service and display the related log messages?
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Double click on a spike in the graph to display the related log messages in the Messages table.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Use the options on the left side of the Logs page to find the related log messages.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel